Last summer, I tried a high protein diet. I felt terrible and experienced a lot of stomach pain and headaches. So, I decided to try “clean eating” for a little while. For me this meant starting by eliminating all dairy. One week later, most of my problems disappeared! From dairy-free, I became meat-free, and eventually, completely vegan. Now I am mostly gluten-free too, and I have never felt better. It is challenging, however, to keep meals well-rounded on this type of diet, so if you’re trying to eliminate these foods, this 3-day meal plan may inspire you!
- Breakfast: Raspberries, Blueberries and Dates Smoothie with Chocolate Sauce
- Lunch: Rainbow Veggie Noodles Salad with Asian Sauce
- Snack: a small piece of Sweet Potato Chocolate Brownies
- Dinner: Veggie Chickpeas Burger
- Breakfast: Açai, Strawberries and Chia Seeds Power Smoothie
- Lunch: Detox Cauliflower Rice with Turmeric Toasted Seeds
- Snack: Half of Raw Twix Bar
- Dinner: Raw Zucchini Lasagna
- Breakfast: Energy Green Smoothie
- Lunch: Spring Black Quinoa Salad
- Snack: a Raw Ferrero Rocher Truffle
- Dinner: Kelp Noodles Asian Salad
Notes regarding my snack:
After reading this meal plan, you might have realized that I love chocolate! That being said, all of my desserts are super healthy, dairy-free, gluten-free and made with raw chocolate loaded with antioxidants. If you desire it, I think it’s a good idea to eat a small piece of a healthy treat every day– this way you won’t feel restricted and binge on junk foods! In addition to my desserts, I always have a fresh fruit too.
Note: PLEASE consult with your doctor before making any changes to your diet or medications. The material on this site is provided for educational purposes only, and is not to be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.