For cookie cake crust:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until a uniform batter is achieved.
3. Pour into a greased 9×13 pan and bake for approximately 20 minutes, until browned and firm.
4. Let cool thoroughly.
For ice cream:
1. Blend all ingredients except fruit puree until uniformly textured, with no avocado lumps.
2. Stir in ½ batch of fruit puree.
3. Chill until cold, then process in ice cream maker according to maker’s instructions.
4. Once ice cream is finished, gently fold in remaining fruit puree and freeze in a container.
For Berry Puree:
1. Cook over med-low heat for 5-10 minutes, until fruit has partially broken down. Chill until cold.
1. Cut cookie-cake crust in half, and place one side face down.
2. Scoop ice cream onto crust, smoothing so layer is even. This may be done after at least 30 minutes of ice cream freezing, or anytime after. If making final product on a different day, thaw ice cream for 10-15 minutes on counter to soften.
3. If using multiple ice creams, freeze bottom layer briefly.
4. After 10-15 minutes of freezing, layer second ice cream flavor.
5. Top with remaining cookie-cake half face up.
6. Cut and eat immediately, or put in freezer for later usage. Keeps well for several weeks once assembled, wrapped tightly in plastic wrap.