Benefits & Ingredients
- Used for centuries in ancient medicine, turmeric is a clinically proven anti-inflammatory, antioxidant herb that can help to reduce joint pain, maintain healthy blood flow, and may even help prevent cancer.
- This berry is an adaptogenic herb that has been used in traditional Chinese Medicine for its potent health benefits including immune boosting, anti-inflammation, promoting mental clarity, improving mood, and may even protect against cancer and Alzheimer's.
- This adaptogenic herb, also called Frankincense, is widely known for its powerful anti-inflammatory and pain reducing qualities. Boswellia also may speed up healing of infections and may be useful in managing autoimmune conditions.
- Ginger is one of the healthiest spices on the planet. It can help reduce inflammation and joint pain, improves digestion and circulation, while also helping to reduce blood sugar levels.
- Cardamom has been used in Ayurvedic medicine as a remedy for inflammation, fighting infection, and in helping to protect against cancer. Bonus - it can help prevent bad breath and aid in digestion!
- This delicious spice may help keep your heart healthy, reduce inflammation, and it’s loaded with antioxidants. Plus cinnamon tastes good!
- Cloves may be small in size but they are packed with antioxidants and are helpful in naturally reducing inflammation and pain.
- Black pepper is more than just a spice, it enhances the bioavailability of herbs, specifically of turmeric.
Daily Turmeric Tonic List of Ingredients:
Organic Turmeric Root Powder^, Organic Cardamom Pods Powder&, Organic Clove Bud Powder^, Organic Cinnamon Bud Powder^, Organic Ginger Root Powder^, Organic Black Pepper Fruit Powder, Boswellia Serrata Powder, Organic Schisandra Berry Powder
^ These ingredients have been certified organic by Quality Assurance International
Made in a facility that also processes milk, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, soy, egg, fish.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.