Enjoy this delicious and satisfying cashew coconut collagen yogurt aka your gut’s new best friend!
Further Food Nutritionist Commentary:
By Liz Lederman
Cashew Coconut Collagen Yogurt (Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Low Carb)
- Heat up the coconut milk on the stove till hot but not boiling.
- Add all ingredients in blender except probiotic and blend very well until super smooth. Pour into glass container and stir in the contents of 1 probiotic capsule once its temp has reached about 90 degrees.
- Place lid lightly on jar and then put in instant pot on wire rack with 1 cup of water in bottom of the pot.
- Set to yogurt function which will keep it warm for the desired amount of time. (I tasted after 12 hours and it wasn’t tangy enough yet so I let mine go for 24 hours).
- Stick in fridge and it will firm up to a beautiful consistency.
Per Serving: Calories: 341; Total Fat: 30 g; Saturated Fat: 16 g; Monounsaturated Fat: 0 g; Polyunsaturated Fat: 0 g; Cholesterol: 80 mg; Sodium: 10 mg; Potassium: 142 mg; Carbohydrate: 19 g; Fiber: 5 g; Sugar: 7 g; Protein: 11 g
Vitamin C: 1%; Vitamin A: 0%; Iron: 5%; Calcium: 1%
You Might Also Like
Crispy on the outside, chewy in the middle, and filled with all that sweet lemon flavor! These lemon glazed cookies are the perfect gluten-free treat for spring! When it comes to desserts, I’m usually a chocolate girl all the way. But with sprin...
Funny story: I used to be terrified to make ceviche at home. I would always order it out at restaurants and loved having it at friend’s houses, but making it on own?? That was a no-go! That was until I had a homemade version and saw that it really ...
By Amanda Appell
I cannot get enough chocolate! I wanted to create a healthy “superfood” chocolate that was dairy-free, gluten-free, with no guilt associated!...
By Karen Tayeh, Nutritionist
Since diabetes, whether its gestational, Type I or Type II, involves lowering carb intake and increasing healthy lean protein and healthy fats, this meal does it all! One serving of this chicken dish equals less than 15g of carbohydrate (most of i...
By Hillary Bergh
I love chicken wings. Who doesn't? Chiles are a no-go for me, so I opt for the heat of ginger and a little lime. If I'm headed for a picnic or potluck, these are my default, along with a big chopped salad. I also often make these at home for movie ni...
If you’re looking for an easy, plant based dinner this recipe is for you! We’re slowly starting to add more plant based recipes into our dinner rotation over here. I’m much better at adding plant based breakfasts or lunches into our weekly meal...