1/2 large head of cauliflower (chopped into florets)
1.5 tablespoon coconut oil (melted)
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon salt
pepper (to taste)
1. Preheat your oven to 450F.
2. Place florets on a large baking pan, cover with coconut oil and salt and toss to coat evenly. (Make sure the florets are spread with space between them on the pan.)
3. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
4. Take out, sprinkle the thyme and pepper evenly over the pan, and roast for another 3-5 minutes. Cauliflower should be able to be easily pierced with a fork and slightly crispy around the edges when it is done!
5. Let cool 5-10 minutes and enjoy as a side dish or on top of your favorite salad or quinoa dish!
Per Serving: Calories: 106; Total Fat: 7g; Saturated Fat: 6g; Monounsaturated Fat: 0g; Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 828mg; Potassium: 426mg; Carbohydrate: 8g; Fiber: 4g; Sugar: 3g; Protein: 3g
Nutrition Bonus: Vit C: 108%; Iron: 5%
My Cauliflower gnocchi with garlicky mushrooms and okra tomato sauce is the ultimate healthy, quick & delicious comfort food!! I used store-bought cauliflower gnocchi made with only 4 ingredients and it turned out amazing!...
This no bean beef chili is Keto and whole30 and filled with rich, meaty flavor! It’s an easy meal to throw together and you can use either the slow cooker or instant pot to do all the work. With only 6 main ingredients plus some seasonings, this i...
My coconut almond butter fudge is a great, decadent not-sweet-treat. Perfect for a weekend indulgence whilst maintaining your Sugar Detox principles. You will be surprised how sweet it tastes too! To get more recipes from Beth Romanski, go to htt...
We love cauliflower Mac 'n cheese as a healthier take on your average Mac 'n cheese comfort food! This is so easy to make, creamy and delicious!...
You must try these delicious berry brownies! Besides pretty, they are decadently delicious and have the perfect mix of fruit and chocolate!...
Our sweet potato pork fried rice is a delicious and healthy twist on fried rice! We love making Paleo versions of some of our old favorite dishes and replacing the ingredients we don’t eat with real food versions. This one turned out really great, ...
Send this to friend