1/2 large head of cauliflower (chopped into florets)
1.5 tablespoon coconut oil (melted)
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon salt
pepper (to taste)
1. Preheat your oven to 450F.
2. Place florets on a large baking pan, cover with coconut oil and salt and toss to coat evenly. (Make sure the florets are spread with space between them on the pan.)
3. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
4. Take out, sprinkle the thyme and pepper evenly over the pan, and roast for another 3-5 minutes. Cauliflower should be able to be easily pierced with a fork and slightly crispy around the edges when it is done!
5. Let cool 5-10 minutes and enjoy as a side dish or on top of your favorite salad or quinoa dish!
Per Serving: Calories: 106; Total Fat: 7g; Saturated Fat: 6g; Monounsaturated Fat: 0g; Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 828mg; Potassium: 426mg; Carbohydrate: 8g; Fiber: 4g; Sugar: 3g; Protein: 3g
Nutrition Bonus: Vit C: 108%; Iron: 5%
Nourishing Fall and Winter vegan dish with all seasonal ingredients. Prep and cooking time in under 10 minutes. Brussel Sprouts are antioxidants rich, promotes healthy digestion, alkalizes the body and much more. One-cup serving of Brussels Sprout...
What do you make if you have a big bunch of fresh spinach? Chances are not pancakes but don’t say no before you try it. I first discovered I can make spinach pancakes while reading one of my favorite cookbooks, inspired by Nordic cuisine. I made th...
Who doesn't love chili? Especially during winter months, a pot of chili on the stove is classic comfort. I like to stockpile mine with spices and lots of sweet vegetables to boost the nutrient content -- and allow for bigger portions ;) I don't think...
This is your ultimate healthy hot chocolate: protein-packed, sugar-free and immune-boosting. Whip up this guilt-free indulgence today! Hot Chocolate is the perfect drink for any age, not just kids! I love this Cozy Healthy Hot Chocolate because it...
Give your body that boost of Vitamin A with this Roasted Carrot Soup. Enjoy it warm during winter nights while receiving plenty of nutrients your body needs. Did you know carrots are one of the richest sources of vitamin A, helping improve your visio...
This recipe has so much going for it; in addition to being low carb and paleo, it’s also a breeze to make and a complete meal in itself. I swear broccoli slaw is magical stuff, in that it’s so easy to incorporate into meals and (at least in my ex...
Send this to friend