1/2 large head of cauliflower (chopped into florets)
1.5 tablespoon coconut oil (melted)
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon salt
pepper (to taste)
1. Preheat your oven to 450F.
2. Place florets on a large baking pan, cover with coconut oil and salt and toss to coat evenly. (Make sure the florets are spread with space between them on the pan.)
3. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
4. Take out, sprinkle the thyme and pepper evenly over the pan, and roast for another 3-5 minutes. Cauliflower should be able to be easily pierced with a fork and slightly crispy around the edges when it is done!
5. Let cool 5-10 minutes and enjoy as a side dish or on top of your favorite salad or quinoa dish!
Per Serving: Calories: 106; Total Fat: 7g; Saturated Fat: 6g; Monounsaturated Fat: 0g; Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 828mg; Potassium: 426mg; Carbohydrate: 8g; Fiber: 4g; Sugar: 3g; Protein: 3g
Nutrition Bonus: Vit C: 108%; Iron: 5%
Looking for a dinner idea? Try this Wild Rice with Butternut Squash, Walnuts and Cranberries. It is dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free and peanut-free. However, it is not lacking in taste. It is bursting with flavor and packed with nutrients! For m...
This Vanilla Collagen Berry Smoothie is just what you need to stay energized and feeling good all day long! Collagen peptides are high in protein, which helps to makes this filling meal great for breakfast or after a workout. This delicious Vanilla C...
This Massaged Kale Salad with Chicken is the perfect, protein-packed dish. Featuring fall produce of your choice so you can customize with your favorites. Add this recipe to your meal prep routine, holiday table, or party platter!...
With only three ingredients and requiring only 5 minutes to make this Creamy Vanilla Golden Milk Latte is perfect in the morning, afternoon or night! It is high in protein thanks to the Further Food Vanilla Collagen and will help reduce inflammation ...
These BBQ Turkey Stuffed Sweet Potatoes are great for dinner parties! They are so quick to make but full of flavor and nutrition. I love sweet potatoes and stuffing them with veggies, turkey and goat cheese is my new obsession right now! For more ...
These little lentil meat-less meatballs are all about putting a twist on something familiar. They are a delicious plant-based option that provides comfort and a burst of flavor with every bite. They go great with a smooth guacamole dip or paired ...
Send this to friend