Poppin’ in with some homemade apple pop tarts! These were so incredibly dreamy and fun to make! They made me make the in-love eyes with every bite. Free of artificial ingredients too!
Further Food Nutritionist Commentary:
By Camryn Goldstein
Homemade Apple Pop Tarts
2 cups almond flour
3/4 cup of cassava flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 scoops Further Food collagen
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 can full-fat coconut milk
1 apple (I used Granny Smith)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon almond butter
2 tablespoons almond butter
2 tablespoons almond milk
1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- In your food processor/mixer add 2 cups almond flour,, 3/4 cup of cassava flour, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 3 scoops Further Food collagen, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 egg, 3 tablespoon coconut oil, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 1 tablespoon maple syrup. Blend until dough consistency.
- Roll out and cut into thin rectangles.
- Transfer to lined baking sheet.
- FILLING: In the same food processor/mixed- 1 can full-fat coconut milk, 1 apple (I used Granny Smith), 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Scoop filling to one rectangle, add another rectangle on top, pinch sides carefully with a fork. Cook for 10-12 min 350°
- ICING: Mix 2 tablespoons almond butter, 2 tablespoons almond milk, 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
Per Serving: Calories: 251; Total Fat: 16 g; Saturated Fat:1 0 g; Monounsaturated Fat: 0 g; Polyunsaturated Fat: 0 g; Cholesterol: 19 mg; Sodium: 144 mg; Potassium: 33 mg; Carbohydrate: 20 g; Fiber: 2 g; Sugar: 6 g; Protein: 6 g
Vitamin C: 1%; Vitamin A: 1%; Iron: 3%; Calcium: 9%
You Might Also Like
Crispy on the outside, chewy in the middle, and filled with all that sweet lemon flavor! These lemon glazed cookies are the perfect gluten-free treat for spring! When it comes to desserts, I’m usually a chocolate girl all the way. But with sprin...
By Amanda Appell
I cannot get enough chocolate! I wanted to create a healthy “superfood” chocolate that was dairy-free, gluten-free, with no guilt associated!...
You have got to make this no sugar added jello fruit cake this weekend! I love that this recipe is SO healthy - it's heaping with berries and antioxidants- has an awesome fun, texture - berries suspended in jello! And the best thing about this jell...
By Caitlin Rule
You might be surprised at the ingredients in the delicious smoothie! Have you ever had cauliflower or chickpeas in a smoothie? They help to make this filling drink flavorful, ultra smooth and rich. Plus you get protein from the collagen, antioxidant...
By Vince Lia
Not only are these brownie bites rich and decadent, but they are also completely raw, vegan, and easy to make. I have made it a point to remove any processed sugar from my diet and eat organic whenever possible. I have found that removing processed s...
By Beth Romanski
This protein boosted vanilla milkshake is a great option for when you are craving something sweet but still want to eat something nutritious....