1 cup whole wheat flour
3/4 cup room temp water
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoon cane sugar (or any sweetener of choice)
1 tablespoon Teathos Matcha powder
Raw Chocolate Sauce:
1 whole avocado
3/4 cup water
3 tablespoons carob powder
2 tbsp maple syrup (or any sweetener of choice)
1. Heat up non-stick pan on medium heat.
2. Mix the dry ingredients together (flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda) in a large mixing bowl.
3. Slowly mix in the room temp water till batter forms. It should be slightly watery as compared to a cake mix. Add more water if needed.
4. Stir in matcha powder and cinnamon.
5. Pour 1 tbsp of batter onto pan for 1-2 min till bubbles formed on top.
6. Heat the other side for 30 secs-1 min.
7. Repeat with remaining batter.
Raw Chocolate Sauce
1. Blend avocado and water together
2. Add in carob powder and sweetener
3. Blend well and you have your raw choc sauce!
Vegan cucumber yogurt sauce. Simple and healthy cold sauce made with cucumber, coconut milk yogurt, green onion, olive oil, and spices. Spoon over grilled or roasted vegetables for a quick summer dinner....
I love when cooking is easy and takes no time. And leaves nearly no dishes! Oven baked salmon has become my go-to meal when I'm too lazy for kitchen creativity. Where others throw a frozen pizza in the oven, I throw some fish filets in there. I don't...
Corn is one of those vegetables that almost everyone loves. It’s bright and sweet, and just screams summer. While corn is quite popular, a lot of people don’t realize you can eat it raw! Yup, you heard me. RAW! So, I decided to experiment, and vo...
Tweaking my old favorites to match my 4 year old son's taste buds has also been a good adjustment for my health. With minimal spices and naturally flavored with vegetable and herbs, this is one of my family's favorite pasta dish. The whole wheat spag...
Juices are always plain and boring. I wanted to make a smoothie that tasted like summer and made me feel great too. Here’s what I like to call “Jo’s Tropical Slimmer” which will make your taste buds go wild! (It's versatile too!)...
Who can resist fresh peaches in the summertime? This peach cobbler recipe is a cleaner take on the usually high-calorie dessert with tons of added sugar....
Send this to friend