I don’t usually use oat flour as my go to flour to bake, but that’s all I had in my kitchen. This recipe is super easy to make and I promise you it is delicious. It is also good for you since it only has few ingredients.
Further Food Nutritionist Commentary:
By Nikki Nies, MS,RD, LD
Oat Flour Banana Bread
1 1/2 cups oat flour
2 ripe bananas
2 eggs or flax eggs
1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil
1 tablespoon of coconut sugar
1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350’F / 180’C
- Mashed the bananas with a fork until you get a soft puree. Add the two eggs or flax seed eggs, coconut oil, coconut sugar and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, add the oat flour, cinnamon powder and baking powder. Mix well until combined.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients until you get a soft batter.
- Grease your baking pan with your favorite oil and pour the mixture in. Add in cut bananas, and crushed walnuts to decorate.
- Bake at 350’F / 180 ‘C for 30 minutes.
Feed Your Friends... Share This Recipe Today
Feel Amazing Everyday
with Further Collagen
- Lose weight
- Reverse aging
- Strenghten bones and joints
You Might Also Like
By Mitra Shir
One of the best things I discovered after moving to Canada was pecan pie! I can't believe I'd never had it before in my life! It is absolutely delicious... gooey and crunchy at the same time. Unfortunately though the store-bought version is one of th...
By Further Food
You've got a powerhouse of a meal right here! This vegan Carrot Lentil Soup contains lots of anti-inflammatory ingredients that will help to boost your immune system and provide healing benefits to your entire body. The ingredients in Daily Turmeric ...
By Alyssa Maccarrone
As we get closer to Thanksgiving and deeper into the holiday season, people begin to get more and more stressed. The holidays can definitely be stressful but figuring out what to eat for breakfast every morning doesn’t have to be. This Pecan Pie Ba...
By Marisa Richard
I wanted to create a fall snack recipe that tastes good but is also healthy. These "munchkin" bites are full of fiber and protein and are the perfect snack for fighting off those sweet tooth cravings. I like to enjoy them 30 minutes before my workout...
By Erica Winn
I love eggs. I eat them nearly every day. I eat them scrambled, fried, over-easy, poached – pretty much every which way. I eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner (not on the same day, but you get the idea). Eggs are tasty, filling, easy to make a...
By Rachel Czura
A great, healthy version of this popular fall treat....