This is a typical one-pot-dish I made weekly. I make will eat this for lunch at work for the next two days. If you are cooking for a family, this will feed 4 for dinner.
Further Food Nutritionist Commentary:
By Denine Rogers
One-Pot Roasted Chicken with Capers and Olives (AIP)
1.5 lbs chicken thighs (boneless, skinless)
1 jar capers
½ cup sun dried black olives
1 small head cauliflower
1 medium squash
1 medium zucchini
zest of lemon
juice of lemon
3 tablespoons olive oil
1. Chop cauliflower, zucchini and squash into 2 inch size pieces. Place in oven safe sauté pan.
2. Carefully pick through olives for any pit remnants. Rough chop all of the olives in half.
3. Drain capers and add about half to pan along with olives, chicken thighs, lemon zest, olive oil and lemon juice. Top with big pinch salt and drizzle olive oil on top.
4. Roast covered at 350 degrees for 50 min. Remove lid and roast for another 10 minutes to reduce juices.
5. This is a typical one-pot-dish I made weekly. I make will eat this for lunch at work for the next two days. If you are cooking for a family, this will feed 4 for dinner.
You Might Also Like
By Bryn Lutes
I love salmon! I used to be convinced that I was not a fan of fish, but my girlfriend made this dish for me and completely changed my mind :)...
By Rowena Rivera
Beets - you either love them or you hate them, but everyone can agree that these dark hued roots do amazing things for your health. On Earth Day this year I wanted to celebrate with a fun recipe "of the earth" and what better way to celebrate than wi...
By Steph Coogan MS RDN, Nutritionist
I created this recipe because I'm a huge fan of chia puddings for breakfast! I have it at least a couple of times a week and always include some nuts and fruit for a balanced start to the day. For this recipe, I included dried plums in order to suppo...
Forget plain black iced teas... supercharge your health and stay hydrated with MATCHA detox iced tea that's been boosted with superfoods such as cordyceps mushrooms, ashwagandha, ginger, and wheatgrass! I love having this as an after lunch pick-me-up...
By Gretchen Otte
I created this yummy new way to eat your eggs. It gives you that craving for a breakfast pastry, but without all the flour and carbs! It's all egg! This is great for my Type 1 Diabetes condition because it is all protein and no harmful processed carb...
By Melinda Winner
These stuffed strawberries are a favorite of my family. My eldest Grandson enjoys cooking almost as much as my children and I do. He flies in every summer and spends a few months visiting and this is something that is as easy for him to do as it is g...