Can you believe that this vegan strawberry cashew cheesecake is TOTALLY healthy?! Healthy and dessert.. sounds like a paradox.. too good to be true! But it is true! These are THE ONLY ingredients I used in this:
- Almonds & cashews are a great source of fiber, healthy fats, and protein!
- Dates contain many nutrients that include iron and potassium!
- Coconut oil & coconut milk both have medium chain fats, which are processed fast in your body for energy! Plus, coconut milk has minerals like folate, magnesium, and manganese!
- Vanilla extract, while it doesn’t have much going on that I can find.. it smells amazing and is plant based! Make sure you buy PURE vanilla extract and not artificial!
- Cinnamon has anti-inflammatory properties!
- Maple syrup, while super high in sugar if eaten in excess, you’ll only be eating about 1.5 teaspoons per slice. And, maple syrup is an excellent source of manganese!
- Fresh lemon juice is super high in disease fighting vitamin C!
- Strawberries are another great source of antioxidants and vitamin C to help fight disease in your body.
Okay, are you convinced now?? The next step is to actually taste this to see how incredible it is that all these healthy ingredients create something so delicious!
Recipe and photo exclusive to Rosemary Squires. For permission to reuse or share, please contact Rosemary directly at https://www.thehintofrosemary.com/