Benefits & Ingredients
- Used for centuries in ancient medicine, turmeric is a clinically proven anti-inflammatory, antioxidant herb that can help to reduce joint pain, maintain healthy blood flow, and may even help prevent cancer.
- This berry is an adaptogenic herb that has been used in traditional Chinese Medicine for its potent health benefits including helping to boost immunity, promote mental clarity, and improve mood. It may even protect against cancer and Alzheimer's.
- This adaptogenic herb, also called Frankincense, is widely known for its powerful anti-inflammatory and pain reducing qualities. Boswellia may also help to speed up healing of infections.
- Ginger is one of the healthiest spices on the planet. It can help reduce inflammation and joint pain, improves digestion and circulation, while also helping to reduce blood sugar levels.
- Cardamom has been used in Ayurvedic medicine as a remedy for inflammation, fighting infection, and in helping to protect against cancer. Bonus - it can help prevent bad breath and aid in digestion!
- This delicious spice may help keep your heart healthy, reduce inflammation, and it’s loaded with antioxidants. Plus cinnamon tastes good!
- Cloves may be small in size but they are packed with antioxidants and are helpful in naturally reducing inflammation and pain.
- Black pepper is more than just a spice, it enhances the bioavailability of herbs, specifically of turmeric.
Turmeric Tonic List of Ingredients:
Organic Turmeric Root^, Cardamom Pods, Clove Bud, Organic Cassia Bark (cinnamon cassia)^, Organic Ginger Root^, Indian Frankincense Bark (boswellia serrata), Schisandra Berry, Black Pepper Fruit (piper nigrum)
^ These ingredients have been certified organic by Quality Assurance International
Made in a facility that also processes milk, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, soy, egg, fish.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.