Foods I Love:
Foods I Avoid:
My Recipes & Articles
- Cider-Braised Roasted Turkey on November 27, 2019
- Dairy-Free Mashed Potatoes on
- 11 Powerful Foods to Fuel Your Fall on September 21, 2019
- 13 Further Food Snacks Worth Watching the Superbowl For on February 1, 2017
- 5 Easy 5-Ingredient (or less!) Weekday Spring Favorites! on April 14, 2015
- Spring Frittata with Asparagus, Leeks, Mushrooms, and Feta on April 3, 2015
- Rustic Spiced Apple Pie (Vegan) on March 13, 2015
- DIY: 3 Easy-to-Make Fermented Probiotic Drinks For Gut Health on January 15, 2015
- DIY: Fermented Gajar Kanji Probiotic Drink on January 14, 2015
- DIY: Easy Beet Kvass Probiotic Drink on January 6, 2015
- Orange Ginger Kombucha Bourbon Cocktail on December 26, 2014
- Better-For-You Cocktails to Ring in the New Year on December 9, 2014
- IBD? 5 Reason to Dig (Into) the Holidays! on December 7, 2014
- Naturally Sweet Carrot Apple Ginger Muffins on December 1, 2014
- Spaghetti Squash with Simple Tomato Sauce on November 3, 2014
- Spaghetti Squash with Simple Tomato Sauce & Goat Cheese on
- Spaghetti Squash with Meat Sauce on
- Spaghetti Squash with Sage Brown Butter on
I hold a Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Culinary Arts from Bastyr University in Seattle, WA. Bastyr is a small, renowned, naturopathic university with a strong nutrition program that emphasizes whole foods as a path to health and wellness. I couldn’t agree more with their philosophy.
Throughout my studies, and my own exploration of diet and health, I’ve come to realize every body is different and that every person is their own best expert. It is my goal to help people celebrate the foods that bring them joy, pleasure and healing.
I’m currently working on editorial content, publication, photography and desing for Further Food, as well as pursuing a Masters in Food Studies with an emphasis on Food Culture and Media at New York University.