This mint chip freezer fudge is a must-have all year long! It is easy to make and perfect to keep in refrigerator for when you feel the need for a satisfying treat!
Further Food Nutritionist Commentary:
By Liz Lederman
Mint Chip Freezer Fudge (Dairy-Free, Keto)
- Melt the coconut butter and coconut oil, option to add the warm water here while melting since it is good if it all combines.
- Add to a medium bowl or stand mixer. Mix in collagen, peppermint extract and monk fruit next.
- Finally add gelatin and mix again, the mixture will “fluff” up. Don’t over-mix or it will get crumbly.
- Fold in chocolate chips and use a spatula to get mixture into a parchment lined 8×4 inch bread pan.
- Stick in the freezer to harden. Cut into about 8 squares after about 30 minutes in the freezer. Store in the freezer or fridge.
Per Serving: Calories: 151; Total Fat: 15 g; Saturated Fat: 12 g; Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g; Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g; Cholesterol: 0 mg; Sodium: 6 mg; Potassium: 0 mg; Carbohydrate: 5 g; Fiber: 2 g; Sugar: 2 g; Protein: 2 g
Vitamin C: 0%; Vitamin A: 0%; Iron: 6%; Calcium: 0%
Have you tried our Premium Gelatin Powder yet? Try some here!